53-62 Corvette Frame and Suspension
Now you can really enjoy driving your classic 1953-62 Corvette with the comfort, handling, steering, braking, and safety of a modern sports car. Our frame combines the benefits of a world-class suspension with the distinctive styling of the early Corvette. The result is a great looking, great handling car that anyone in the family can drive every day!
Our frame requires absolutely no exterior modifications; your car looks stock, but steers, corners and stops like a new Corvette! And best of all, our frame uses only factory components to keep your Corvette a "genuine Chevrolet."
- Four-wheel independent suspension for outstanding ride and handling. Totally tunable from cruising to racing
- Four-wheel disc brakes for maximum stopping power
- Rack-and-pinon steering for precise control
- Forged aluminum suspension components for less unsprung weight
- Computer-designed suspension geometry for optimum handling with modern radial tires
- Elastomer engine mounts for less noise and vibration
As the original frame has become scarce and horsepower has increased, we felt it was time to design a new frame. Here are some features. Hope you like what you see!
- Similar in look to the original
- Main rails have been increased in both size and material thickness
- X-member has been reconfigured for easier transmission access
- Accepts up to 3" exhaust system
- Capable of handling high-horse powered engines
- New rear tie rod assembly
- New cast aluminum differential torque arm
We have lots of information on our website, please take the time to look through our Frequently Asked Questions page before calling.
For pricing please click here
We have some fun videos of our cars out being put to the test as well as some of the magazine articles we have been featured in here