55-57 Chevy Frame and Suspension
Update your classic 1955-57 Chevrolet with a complete 1985-96 Corvette four-wheel independent suspension. Now you can really enjoy driving your classic Chevy with the comfort, handling, steering, braking, and safety of a modern automobile. Our frame combines the benefits of a work-class four-wheel independent suspension with the distinctive styling of the 1955-57 Chevrolet. No exterior modifications are required; your car looks stock, but steers, corners, and stops like a new car! And best of all, we use only factory Corvette suspension components to keep your classic a "genuine Chevrolet."
- Four-wheel independent suspension for outstanding ride and handling. Totally tunable from cruising to racing
- Four-wheel disc brakes for maximum stopping power
- Rack-and-pinion steering for precise control
- Forged aluminum suspension components for less unsprung weight
- Computer designed suspension geometry for optimum handling with modern radial tires
- Elastomer engine mounts for less noise and vibration
We have designed a new frame. Here are some features. Hope you like what your see!
- Similar in look to the original
- Main rails have been increased in both size and material thickness
- Capable of handling high-horse powered engines
- Two new cast aluminum frame crossmembers
- New rear tie rod assembly
- New cast aluminum differential torque arm
We have lots of information on our website, please take the time to look through our Frequently Asked Questions page before calling.
For pricing please click here
We have some fun videos of our cars out being put to the test as well as some of the magazine articles we have been featured in here