63-82 Corvette Frame and Suspension
Now you can really enjoy driving your 1963-82 Corvette with comfort, handling, steering, braking, and safety of a state-of -the-art sports car. Our conversion combines the benefits of the fourth-generation Corvette's world-class suspension with the distinctive styling of the C2/C3 Corvette. The result is a great looking, great handling car that anyone in the family can drive every day!
Our late-model suspension conversion requires absolutely no exterior modifications; your car looks stock, but steers, corners and stops like a C4 Corvette! And best of all, our conversion uses only factory suspension components to keep your Corvette a "genuine Chevrolet."
- Five-link independent rear suspension for outstanding ride and handling-totally tunable from cruising to racing
- Four-wheel disc brakes with aluminum calipers for maximum stopping power
- Rack-and-pinion steering for precise control
- Forged aluminum suspension components for less unsprung weight
- Computer-designed suspension geometry for optimum handling with modern radial tires
- Elastomer engine mounts for less noise and vibration
- New cast aluminum differential torque arm
- New rear tie rod assembly
Don't let an outdated suspension system ruin the fun of driving your C2/C3 Corvette! Our conversion gives you the advantages of a modern suspension package.
The C2/C3 Corvette's four-wheel independent suspension was a breakthrough in the `60s but Chevrolet engineers have learned a lot about suspension since the original IRS was introduced in 1963. The C2/C3's single trailing arm rear suspension simply can't compare with the sophisticated five-link design developed for 1985-96 models. Our C4 suspension conversion gives you precise, predictable handling under acceleration, braking, and cornering.
Why put up with sloppy recirculation ball steering and rough-riding steel springs when you can enjoy the precision of rack-and-pinion steering and the comfort of composite springs?
We have a lot of information on our website, please look through our Frequently Asked Questions page before calling.
For pricing please click here
We have some fun videos of our cars out being put to the test as well as some of the magazine articles we have been featured in here